Many are mislead by a large variety of designs of fountains for giving, but we will help them to understand.
Decorative fountain is an excellent decoration for the landscape, which can transform your site beyond recognition, as well as create a special microclimate throughout the territory. How to understand all variety of fountains?
All decorative fountains for the garden can be divided into two main types, which not only differ in the method of installation, but also have their own advantages and features.
Submersible. Such a fountain can only be used if there is a natural or artificial reservoir on the site. The design is simple to disgrace and is a nozzle on the pipe, which is connected to the pump hidden inside the reservoir. Often the reservoir is additionally lined with a large stone or pebble to give a more attractive look.
Submersible fountain - the easiest option to give
The main advantages of the submersible fountain are the ease of installation and operation, as well as the improved supply of water with oxygen, and the surrounding soil and plants with moisture.
Stationary. Many have seen similar fountains in city parks - they are monolithic structures of various sizes and sometimes look like real works of art. Often the stationary decorative fountain is made in the form of a figure, the shape of which depends only on the imagination of the owner. Due to the opportunity to embody their personal wishes in the stone, many gardeners have already equipped their sites with custom-made stationary fountains.
The stationary fountain is certainly beautiful, but it is not cheap
In addition to the existence of two installation options, decorative fountains for the suburban area are divided into several types according to the form of water supply. The most common are the following:
- Jet - the simplest and most common type of fountain, which is a single stream of water, beating vertically up and sprayed on a lot of drops.
- Bell - in this variant, the arrangement of the nozzles is implemented in such a way that the jets strike downwards with the formation of a dense water hemisphere.
- Hemisphere - in many ways similar to the bell form of water supply, but with a more pronounced effect and a complex design of the nozzle, located horizontally.
- Tulip - the form of the jet, similar to a bell, but emerging from the nozzle not horizontally, but at an angle of 30 degrees to the horizon (according to the same principle, the flame comes out of the gas burner).
- Fish tail - a form of water supply similar to a tulip at the same angle, but without the formation of a water film, which has a completely different appearance because of this.
- Tier - is a spray gun that distributes the pressure of water on the holes so that the jets rise to different heights, depicting a cascade.
- Pinwheel - the rotating sprayer twisting water streams on a spiral in one or several planes at the same time.
There are other options sprayers, which are a combination of the above. With proper skill and ingenuity, you can experiment and independently create whimsical water figures from jets, thereby giving originality to the dacha decorative fountain.
What kind of fountain to install on your site - choose only the owner. Connoisseurs of natural beauty are more likely to use a submersible fountain in tandem with a natural pond, while aesthetic lovers will undoubtedly like a decorative fountain of a stationary type, made in the form of an antique statue. Just one thing can be said for sure - a private plot can decorate any fountain, whatever it may be.