Agrolekar, CE - systemic treating fungicide for the protection of berry crops in private farms.
- excellent tolerance by plants;
- profitability in use;
- prolonged action.
The formulation is an emulsion concentrate.
Packing - a package of 2 ml, a bottle of 10 ml.
Agrolekar, CE - systemic fungicide to protect pome, stone fruit, berries, vegetables, flower plants, as well as ornamental crops and vines from powdery mildew and other diseases.
Acts even with a high infectious background.
Effective against gray rot, powdery mildew, rust, anthracnose, septoria, various types of spotting.
Propiconazole - 250 g / l.
Enters the plant within days after treatment. The fungicide protects against powdery mildew and rust for 4-8 weeks. The therapeutic effect of the drug is reduced in cool and wet weather. In this case, the preparation is active for powdery mildew for 3-4 weeks, against rust - 4-5 weeks.
It does not have a negative impact on the growth and development of the protected culture, a manifestation of a stimulating effect is possible. In the recommended consumption rates, the drug is not phytotoxic.
The drug is not dangerous for bees - 2 class of danger.
The use of the drug in the sanitary zone around the fishery ponds is prohibited.
Instructions for use
A measured amount of the drug is diluted in a plastic or enameled container with a small amount of water (2-3 l). The resulting emulsion is thoroughly mixed, then the working composition is brought to the desired volume.
Plants are treated in the morning and evening with the air temperature no higher than 15 ° C and no wind.
|Processed culture||Disease||Ways, time obra-bot-ki,|
|Wild strawberry||Gray rot, mealy dew||Spraying during the growing season|
before flowering and after harvest
|1.5 l / 10 sq.m||7-10 ml / 10 l of water||20(2)|
|Black currant, gooseberry||Powdery mildew, columnar rust,|
cup rust, anthracnose, septoriosis
(white leaf spot)
|0.5-1 l / bush|
|Raspberries||Purple spot, anthracnose,|
leaf septoria, leaf rust
|0.8-1 l / 10 sq.m|
It is not recommended to mix the drug with other pesticides under the conditions of LPH.
When working withAgrokarem You must use a gauze bandage or respirator, goggles, rubber gloves, a hat and a gown (apron).
- eat, drink and smoke while working with the drug;
- prepare the solution in dishes that are used for cooking and eating;
- allow children, adolescents up to 18 years old, pregnant and lactating women, animals to the treatment room.
At the end of the work you need to change clothes, wash hands and face with soap and rinse your mouth.
Do not allow the drug and its working solutions to get into water bodies, sewage systems, on the soil surface. Wells and other sources of drinking water should be carefully closed.
At the first signs of acute poisoning, the work should be stopped, the victim should be removed from the area affected by the drug, the clothes and personal protective equipment should be carefully removed.
To avoid contact with the skin or respiratory organs, immediately seek medical attention.
- Withskin contact - remove the drug with a piece of cloth or cotton (not rubbing), then wash off the contamination with plenty of clean running water with soap.
- Witheye contact - rinse thoroughly with plenty of clean running water with open eyelids.
- At randomswallowed - rinse the mouth with water, immediately give the victim to drink glasses of suspended carbon in the water at the rate of 1 g of sorbent per kg of body weight. Then, by irritation of the posterior pharyngeal wall, induce vomiting (repeat the procedure several times until the drug is completely removed from the body).
- With inhaled drug - immediately remove the victim to fresh air.
- With contact with clothes - after removing contaminated clothing and shoes, wash with water areas of possible skin contamination.
After providing first aid, you should consult a doctor.
Specific antidotes are absent. Symptomatic treatment.
The drug should be stored at a temperature of -10 to 25 ° C away from food and animal feed.
Shelf life - 3 years.
This article was created based on the manufacturer's instructions; it is for informational purposes only and is not an advertisement.